To avoid all the security issues that might pop up as a consequence of selling the flats, The Rivercove Residences Project has adopted the EC conditions of purchase. The Rivercove Residences, being such a big project cannot afford to take up any kind of inconvenience. If you are planning to apply for an EC, then here are few schemes that you have to follow and apply accordingly:
- THE PUBLIC SCHEME:
Under the public scheme, you will have to be one of these families:
- If you are married, then you will have to have a spouse and children (this is optional).
- If you are not married, then you will have to have parents and siblings (not compulsory).
- For widows or divorces applicants, children should be under your care or custody legally.
You should see to it that you are strictly following these conditions and you are not mixing up any of these conditions. If the rule says parents and sibling, it should be that way and you should mix it up with spouse and sibling. It is a must that you take great care when you are applying.
- THE FIANCÉ OR THE FIANCÉE SCHEME:
There is a chance for you to apply for EC with your spouse to be. In any case, if you are doing so, here are the conditions that you have to stick to:
- If you are applying for a CPF House Grant, that you will have to submit a marriage certificate copy before taking the EC.
- If you have not applied for CPF House Grant, that you will have to submit a marriage Certificate copy within 3 months.
However, there are some special conditions in this particular field. These are as follows:
In any case, if your Fiancé or Fiancée is below the age of 21 years but above the age of 18 years, then consent for his/ her parents needs to be taken and a copy of the same must be submitted during the selection process.
If your Fiancé or Fiancée is below the age of 18 years, then you must see to it that you submit a marriage License that is obtained from the respective Ministry at the time of EC approval or selection.
The applications should be strictly according to the above stated rules and no amendments should be made.
- THE ORPHAN SCHEME:
To apply under this scheme, it is required that you and your siblings applying under this scheme be single (unmarried, divorced, widow)
- All the siblings should be singe.
- At least one of the parents is supposed to be a Citizen of Singapore.
- The sibling should not rent or purchase property individually.
- THE JOINT SINGLE SCHEME:
Under this scheme, a total of only 4 singles (including you ) can apply and the conditions are as follows:
All the singles should be of the age 35 and above.
At least one of the singles should be a citizen of Singapore or should own a permanent residence in Singapore.