TheSoul Publishing is one of the most productive and well-known online media firms, with over a billion social media users on a platform like Facebook, Instagram, Snap, TikTok, and YouTube. According to Tubular Labs, TheSoul Publishing has had the most views on Facebook and YouTube of any media and entertainment creator since October 2020, followed by ViacomCBS, Comcast, Disney, and WarnerMedia. Tubular Labs recently honored the media behemoth for its popular content, with the unique worldwide viewers in 2020, topping the rankings in Tubular Labs’ 2020 Awards (644 million, tied with The Walt Disney Company).
The act of execution
As a result of creating such a collection of content, it may tailor various questions, hobbies, and trends. We repurposed our popular “how-to” content for Pinterest users worldwide. TheSoul Publishing began with the 5-Minute Crafts in Portuguese and Spanish (Ideas Incriveis) (Ideas en 5 Minutos). Videos have been the most popular type of content on the Spanish and Portuguese Pinterest pages, with ‘Ideas en 5 Minutos’ averaging 18 million daily impressions and topping 1 million followers in Q2 2020. Pinterest’s unique position in the social media toolset fills a crucial void for The Soul Publishing. As we’ve shown with our successful launch, it can significantly increase brand recognition.
We’ve experienced exceptionally high levels of engagement with our video content in our first two years on Pinterest.
Among the highlights are:
- Compared to the second half of 2020, we noticed a 25% rise in impressions in the first half of 2021.
- In the first half of 2021, we had 360 million video views across all our pages.
- 5-Minute Crafts Family received 3x more impressions in the first half of 2021 than in the previous six months.
- Our 5-Minute Crafts Family Idea Pins get seen over 10 million times.
- To date (June 2021), we have more than 3.7 million followers on Pinterest.